Welcome to Travel in Missouri
We are Alexa and Todd, the creators, writers, and photographers behind Travel in Missouri. This is a Missouri travel blog that features travel tips, travel advice, travel inspiration, historic hotel, and unique accommodation reviews to help plan your next Missouri vacation.
Since our first trip together to Russia in 1996, we have enjoyed exploring and seeing the world. We now call Kansas City our hometown and our goal is to find all the secret places and unique adventures that are a must-visit in Missouri. This website will focus on some of our favorite experiences as we work through our own Missouri Bucket List! Read More
OUR MOST RECENT ARTICLES
- 13 Most Haunted Hotels in Missouri
- Brewery Emperial in Kansas City Missouri – Smooth Beer and Great Atmosphere
- 15 Best Pumpkin Patches in Kansas City (and near kcmo)
- Best Pumpkin Patches in Missouri
- 14 luxurious lodges, hotels, b&B’s and branson lake resorts
- 13 Fun Things To Do in Missouri in August (Plus best Sunflower fields)
- 7 Best pumpkin patches in st. louis
- 15 Best treehouses in missouri
- 15 Landmarks and things to do in Independence, MO
Why Travel in Missouri?
We are excited to share our favorite vacation spots in Missouri as we explore this beautiful state. Alexa has begun her quest to visit all the Missouri wineries and explore the Missouri wine trail. Todd has begun to seek out his favorite Missouri breweries and distilleries. We have also visited many great Missouri museums such as the Jesse James museum and Walt Disney Hometown Museum, haunted houses of Missouri and many other unique and historical points of interest.
New Missouri Travel Destinations
We are adding to our bucket list of Missouri adventures and a few new locations and hotspots like Anglers Paradise, Pickle Springs, and Mark Twain Lake cabins are top on our list. We are also excited to do a few Steelville MO float trips, a Meramec River float trip, visit Fugitive beach, Johnsons Shutins, Elephants rocks, and the Beggs Family Farm as we travel in Missouri.
Please join our facebook group and get all the cool inside information on new places to visit and daytrips from Kansas City and St Louis.